10/28/2014-November Board Meeting Agenda
NOTICE OF MEETING
The Annual Meeting of the Merrimack Valley Regional Transit Authority
Advisory Board has been scheduled for Thursday, November 6 at 9:00 a.m., at the Administration Office of the MVRTA, 85 Railroad Avenue, Haverhill, Massachusetts.
Records pertaining to this and other Advisory Board Meetings are on file and
can be obtained at the office of the Merrimack Valley Regional Transit Authority,
85 Railroad Avenue, Haverhill, MA 01835.
1. Approval of Minutes of October 9, 2014 Meeting
2. Administrator’s Report
a. Annual Report FY 2014
b. MVRTA and Social Media
c. Status of Newburyport Intermodal Center Project
d. Status of Washington Square Transit Station Relocation
3. Report of Finance/Audit Committee: FY 2014 Audit
4. Adoption of Revised FY 2015 Budget
a. Add Sunday Bus Service in Haverhill
b. Add Commuter Bus Service In North Andover
5. FY 2016 MVRTA Budget/Capital Plan and Next Steps
6. Update on Transportation Planning Process
7. Adoption of New Advisory Board Vote
8. Election of Advisory Board Officers
9. Old Business
10. New Business
NOTICE OF MEETING: Finance/Audit Committee @ 8:30 A.M.