> System Performance
The MVRTA has developed a performance based measurement program for fixed route and paratransit services in which we monitor the following categories:
1. On-time Performance
2. Valid Complaints
3. Preventable Accidents per 100,000 miles
4. Miles berween Road Calls
5. Passenger per Revenue Mile
6. Passenger per Revenue Hour
7. Maintenace cost per Revenue Mile
8. Maintenace cost per Revenue Hours
We have assembled system performance data and will use this information to gauge our performance during the fiscal year (FY2015) against the 5 year average or benchmark.
The goal is to continue to improve our performance over time.
Click here to see our key performance indicators.